Episode 11: Michael Panarella - Using fitness to fuel our health and thrive in life
Michael Panarella is the founder and owner of Thrive Fitness, where he helps people acheive their health and fitness goals through customized personal training.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Where to start in your fitness journey (13:10)
- Is being sore a sign of a good workout (14:50)
- The mental benefits of strength training (17:40)
- Training and sports (25:00)
- The unhealthy side of fitness (30:30)
- Setting goals and intentions for your fitness pursuits (32:50)
- Michael's training routine (39:45)
- Heart rate variability (43:20)
- How genetics can affect how you squat (47:45)
- Supplements to support your training (52:00)
Listeners of this episode receive a free online training plan. Contact Mike and mention Holistic Gangster Radio.